Monday, June 7, 2010

The most unforgettable unforgivable
I'm unkillable, unfuckwithable
C2 stay killing you by blowing up like missiles do
triggered by me speaking syllables
figured I'd be thinking spiritual
my flow is oh so visceral
so know don't take it literal
my 16's are press releases I aint messing with no interviews
I forsake what aint lyrical
and toss it off the spherical
cough up a miracle
sneezing out prayer beads
a wheezing snout, breathing shout, doesn't matter what the snare needs
wasn't their chatter that scared me
smack rappers like dykes fight, I drink up their dairy
barely even online
Mary Stevens cons time
I take beats off the street perform rape until they're all mine
so dark I block the suns shine
create shadows when I fire arrows
one time for your dumb mind
my minds on the drum lime
and I creep up slow like oil heading towards your coast
put you in a toaster like toast
don't even need strong punchlines to destroy you
and keep on Boy Georgin you
pilfer PETA's past for shock tactics
the intergalactic ecstatic illmatic
immaculate conceptions will shock you like static
and I'm back at it
Cool Confusion causing chaos and contusion
only thing I'm sure of is that I'm winning and you losing

No comments:

Post a Comment