Saturday, February 13, 2010

A differnt kind of syrup from the Hip Hop norm.

Maybe I should write about vannilla ice cream drenched in caramel.
A parable about the sugar rushing throug my blood turning it into syrup/speeding through it like a bullet
I need that next fix, that next high will make my mind explode with pleasure
Dopamine released/not enough sleep/than its gone like a thief/so brief.
Shaking all over like "I wish it was that old rock & roll song"
Flashing lights seizures coming on, think I'm dying...
Thank God that only turned out to be a metaphor/I need some more Hershey's Caramel Syrup.
So I cuddle with the bottle and guzzle it down till I don't feel awful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Just spent the last 15 minutes of my life writing this. Probably gonna revise it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment