Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"I Guess Thats it"

I'm feeling downer than I ever had

trying so hard to stay grounded

why was it so damn hard

only later I found I was underground

pushing myself down deeper and deeper

sometimes shit happens

and unrequited love sucks

it really sucks balls

I guess I got to rise above it

but I can't forget

that feeling in the pit of my stomach

feelings like that are so hard to stomach

Feel like the Bee Gees trying to stay alive

how longs it been now 4 years 5?

And I'm 18 now an adult

so why do I feel like such a dolt

I'm not depressed or wasn't before

but theres a sadness growing more and more

but it makes me feel so alive this vibe

that I get, heaven sent, but the devil got to it

while it was coming down

I guess he's awful happy now

I can't take it much longer

this poem that is

so much for that.

1 comment: